Pride of Africa’s 15 Day Best of Botswana Experience
Pride of Africa invite you to join us on an 15 day Luxury Tented Safari through the amazing Central Kalahari Game Reserve and the Okavango Delta in Botswana – a truly once in a lifetime opportunity!
This special is valid for the following departure only:
Start 13 April 2013 End 28 April 2013 (Tour code BR130413)
This safari consists of a combination of lodges and luxury camping.
Please contact us to receive the full itinerary and details of this fantastic offer or click here to make your booking. Please include the tour code when making enquiries or bookings for a safari.
- Day 1 – Will be spent one night at Edo’s Camp, situated in a private game conservancy in the Kalahari area of Botswana.
- Days 2 to 5 - Will be spent in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve exploring the Piper Pan and Deception Valley areas in depth.
- Day 6 – We will now travel back to the Gateway of the Delta, Maun, where you will overnight. Opportunity to do a scenic/game flight over the Okavango Delta.
- Days 7 and 8 – We leave Maun and head for Moremi Game Reserve where we will spend 2 night in the Xakanaxa region. Daily morning and afternoon game drives.
- Days 9 and 10 – Leaving Xakanaxa we game drive our way through to Khwai area (eastern Moremi) where we will spend 2 nights. Daily morning and afternoon game drives.
- Days 11 and 12 – Today we head for Chobe National Park where we will stay for 2 nights in the southern part of this Park, area called Savute.
- Days 13 and 14 – We will leave Savute behind us and drive to Kasane, Chobe National Park, where you will experience the wonder of the mighty Chobe River on a boat cruise as well as a game drive.
- Day 15 – You will leave Botswana behind you as you are driven to Kasane Airport to catch your flight home.
We look forward to hearing from you, and making your trip to Africa unforgettable.
Pricing is in U$D:
Per person sharing is U$D5700.00 / Single supplement is U$D1425.00 per person